Support Coordinators can help people with a disability and their carers by:
- Helping you to identify the best services and supports available.
- Assisting you to coordinate your services and other supports.
- Assisting you to resolve areas of conflict with providers.
- Providing support, guidance and solutions when needed.
- Providing training and support so that you can manage budgets and deal directly with service providers.
- Monitoring your NDIS plan outcomes and providing reports back to the NDIA.
- Assisting you to prepare for plan reviews.
NATSICS NDIS Plan Management services will:
- Develop your service contracts (schedules of support) with your chosen service providers
- Talk with the NDIA on your behalf about your budget.
- Ensure you receive the services promised.
- NATSIC will manage your NDIS payments and budget so that it works best for you.